Re: [Hampshire] JOB: Senior Security Engineer | LOCATION: Lo…

Author: jt
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] JOB: Senior Security Engineer | LOCATION: London, England, UK
Sean Gibbins wrote:

> I wonder if James' mission could be to raise the profile of the separate
> jobs list, and find some way to promote that as /the/ place to look for
> Linux-related employment in the South? Could we live with a single
> weekly digest of all jobs listed there with a link to the same, or is
> that still too much for some? I appreciate that probably amounts to more
> jobs than James is currently posting individually, but it would
> accommodate any significant increase as time went on, should that occur.

What if there was a specific Linux-focused jobs board, something that
was marketed a lot more than the one(s) that are out there at the
moment...Could we somehow run a feed to the Hampshire LUG - perhaps all
LUGS? Would we need to, or could the Linux-focused job board be promoted
somehow at LUGS or sponsor LUGS in some capacity?