Re: [Hampshire] Ergonomic mouse ?

Author: Stephen Rowles
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Ergonomic mouse ?
> Roger Munford wrote:
>> I haven't a problem at the moment but it could happen anytime and
>> prevention is always better.
>>

> Good point Roger, but like backups prevention is often something that
> people look back on an wish they had done after the event!

I'd also echo this. My physiotherapist said that once you have a problem,
that is is you are stuck for life with trying to limit the symptoms.

My symptoms are now greatly reduced but I would recommend everyone get
their workstation set up correctly with appropriate reach distances,
properly adjusted chair, good posture etc. BEFORE they start having
problems.