Re: [Hampshire] Ergonomic mouse ?

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Ergonomic mouse ?
Roger Munford wrote:
> I haven't a problem at the moment but it could happen anytime and
> prevention is always better.

Good point Roger, but like backups prevention is often something that
people look back on an wish they had done after the event!

I find that for work the trackball is an ideal tool once you get over
the initial shock of doing things a bit differently. It allows me to use
an optical mouse at home, since the damage isn't being done at work and
because I spend less time at the computer at home than I do at work. Now
I am used to it I swap effortlessly between the two. They are, however,
utterly useless for gaming!

> Perhaps this would make a useful 5 minute discussion between talks at
> the meeting, especially if people could bring their pet mice to show.

Good idea, although sadly I don't think I will be able to make the
meeting due to the usual family stuff that goes on at the weekend for me.

Sean