Re: [Hampshire] Ergonomic mouse ?

Author: Jon Wilks
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Ergonomic mouse ?
Lots of food for thought there. I'm going to try and get a VDU
assessment from my work and try that angle but in the meantime I shall
see what my local PC world can offer.

Interestingly enough, It is my belief that the shoulder issues first
arose when I recently had a big bout of documentation to produce. My
work have recently converted us all to MS Office 2007 and it is a lot
more mouse intensive than the previous version because of that ribbon
menu at the top. Where I can remember the old keyboard shortcuts I'm ok
but the options where I used to rely upon the menu are now gone. If it
was not for company policy I would install OOO.

Thanks to all who replied.

Jon.

--
Jon Wilks
PGP key 0xFA593C1A from hkp://wwwkeys.uk.pgp.net