Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Friday humor...

Author: Victor Churchill
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Friday humor...
2009/4/17 Sean Gibbins <sean@???>:

> However, I do believe there's an unwritten rule between flat pack
> manufacturers that states any screws supplied with a given unit are to
> be made from processed cheese. I can't believe I'm /that/ incompetent!

<PC warning, and veering OT> I have long held the belief that there is
a plot by the Chinese to bring Western civilisation to its knees
beneath a deluge of shoddy falling apart products. Gives you a
different spin on the 'irresistible force and immovable object'
scenario .. will the screwdriver or the screw deform first?