Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Friday humor...

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Friday humor...
Victor Churchill wrote:
> 2009/4/17 Stephen Rowles <stephen@???>
>
>> very funny (and scarily
>> accurate) :)
>>
>> http://www.dinosaursandrobots.com/2009/04/tools-explained-by-do-it-yourselfer.html
>>

> ROFL!

Superb!

You just know there's also a similar site for handy types that details
how to mangle data with computers, and which window to throw
non-functioning peripherals out of, etc.

Sadly I seem to find myself pretty much in both camps - data mangling
and tool destroying!

However, I do believe there's an unwritten rule between flat pack
manufacturers that states any screws supplied with a given unit are to
be made from processed cheese. I can't believe I'm /that/ incompetent!

:-P

Sean

--
The computer can't tell you the emotional story. It can give you the exact mathematical design, but what's missing is the eyebrows.
Frank Zappa