Re: [Hampshire] [OT]ServerHouse and NewNet

Author: Stephen Rowles
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT]ServerHouse and NewNet
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for a co-location provider and have come acrosthese two
> names,
> both on the same estate location in Fareham. DOes anyone know whether
> there
> is a relationship between them, or is it just coincidence?

Never heard of either of them before.

ServerHouse would appear to be a registered company, but isn't following
the UK rules and putting appropriate contact information, or their company
registration number on their website. NewNet is also registered and isn't
following the rules either, but at least they have their company number on
one page of their website.

Both would appear to be up to date on accounts according to companies
house (assuming, in the case of ServerHouse, that I have found the correct
company).

No idea about any relationship but they appear to be separate companies,
certainly one is private limited and the other public, but it is entirely
possible that one owns the other :)