Re: [Hampshire] [OT]ServerHouse and NewNet

Author: Tim
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT]ServerHouse and NewNet
On Friday 17 April 2009 12:55:58 Victor Churchill wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for a co-location provider and have come acrosthese two names,
> both on the same estate location in Fareham. DOes anyone know whether there
> is a relationship between them, or is it just coincidence?

As far as I am aware they are two business but one company if you see what I
mean. I have actually been around server house (twice in fact) once when it was
newly opened and almost devoid of racks etc. and then a couple of years later
when it was full of racks. The two building are are a 45 second walk away from
each other.

I have not used them for Co-Lo but have used them for Broadband, Leased Lines,
e-mail services and web hosting for the company I work for and don't have a
problem recommending them.

Tim

GET FREE 5GB EMAIL - Check out spam free email with many cool features!
Visit http://www.inbox.com/email to find out more!