Re: [Hampshire] Fedora 10: not at all glitch free audio

Top Page
Author: The Holy ettlz
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Fedora 10: not at all glitch free audio

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57fa7100.hantslug.org.uk.9924': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon Dec 8 08:24:08 2008 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 2FF22CF403F94B5D
On Mon, 2008-12-08 at 08:04 +0000, Stephen Rowles wrote:
> Does anyone else have this problem?

Almost. What hardware are you using? I get glitching when using the
Pulse volume control.

> I still haven't re-installed from scratch, so I want to do that before
> raising the bug, just to be certain it isn't some hangover from my old
> install, but does anyone else have this problem?

Check through the Bugzilla, there are loads on it skipping. Chances are
your bug is already there; add your hardware data to it.

Regards,
James.

--
The Holy ettlz                              TheHolyettlz@???