[Hampshire] Hello

Author: Becky Taylor
To: Hants Lug
Subject: [Hampshire] Hello
Hello,
I'm Becky, and am new to the HLUG. Er well quick intro I guess... I am 16,
female, kinda odd, and love Linux.... My distro of choice is Mint.
Erm well I go to a boarding school for kids with Asperger's (a form of
Autism) in hampshire, but I actually live in Shropshire, so I'm hoping I can
attend most of the meetings.
Sorry if my emails are a bit odd, I read all the rules on the HLUG website
about posting and keeping it neat and stuff, and I'll try to keep to them.
If I post things a bit wonky, would appreciate it a lot if you'd tell me.
Looking forward to becoming a part of the HLUG community!
:-)
Becky