Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Nominations for committee

Top Page
Author: Hugo Mills
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Nominations for committee

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56970100.hantslug.org.uk.22174': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Tue Sep 16 18:06:36 2008 BST
gpg: using DSA key 20ACB3BE515C238D
On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 05:39:06PM +0100, Lisi wrote:
> Tuesday 16 Sep 2008 16:58:31 に Hugo Mills さんは書きました:
> > [1] http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CommitteeElections2008
>
> Does this mean that Adrian still lacks a proposer/seconder?:

I believe this is the case.

> Or that he has decided not to stand? That would be a shame. So I
> would happily nominate/second him for either or both of the posts
> for which he said that he is happy to stand, if he is still happy to
> do so.

> I am sure that it says in the constitution, but I should
> none-the-less be very grateful if someone would tell me, because I
> am having more trouble with my eyesight this afternoon than I
> sometimes do: how many GOs can there be?

There are two posts. We'll elect the first using plurality
(first-past-the-post) voting from all the GO candidates, and then
elect the second from the remaining candidates in the same way.

Hugo.