Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Nominations for committee

Author: john lewis
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Nominations for committee
On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 19:16:58 +0100 (BST)
"Damian Brasher" <lug@???> wrote:

> Hugo Mills wrote:
> > [1]
> > http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CommitteeElections2008
>
> Is my offer to stand as GO is null and void as there is already an
> offer from Adrian or did you miss my offer? If not these reasons
> can you tell me why, I can take it;) (Too cantankerous,
> unpredictable perhaps, or does the role of devils advocate suite me
> to well, Damian spelled with an 'a' thank you very much:-)

I have been keeping out of this thread as I no longer live near
enough to remain a voting member but you don't seem to appreciate it
isn't just a matter of putting yourself up for a position on the
committee - you need a proposer and seconder.

Speaking personally I wouldn't support you because whatever topic
you get involved in concerning the LUG you seem to be determined
to upset the applecart.

The Committee does not need people who are going to upset the other
members at every opportunity so I think the best thing you can do is
shut up (and mebbe do a bit of growing up too)

--
John Lewis
using Debian Sid with windowmaker for a nicer desktop