Re: [Hampshire] Bridging networks on Ubuntu 7.10

Author: John Hunt
To: Chris Dennis
CC: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Bridging networks on Ubuntu 7.10
Hello,

After quite a bit of research, I managed to find a way (a hacky one) to
getting it working. Turns out that wireless networks don't like the
standard way of bridging, so I had to follow this guide [1].

Anyway, thanks for your help guys! And remember, bookmark that guide
next time you're trying to bridge with a wireless card!

Cheers,
John.

[1] http://home.nyc.rr.com/computertaijutsu/vboxbridge.html

--