Re: [Hampshire] Print sharing problem

Author: Tim B (Systems)
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Print sharing problem
Apologies, sent this under the wrong identity.

I don't think that running a VPN client would prevent you seeing the local
network. Therefore if you share the printer via CUPS or Samba, you should be
able to access it from all boxes. The VPN client should still allow software
that requires it to find the printer if it is installed on the local machine.

I'm sure others have more experience of VPN than I do.

Hope this helps,

Tim B.