Re: [Hampshire] Result of the Ubuntu Challenge

Author: Tim B - Systems
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Result of the Ubuntu Challenge
Please note... different Tim!

I couldn't get on with sudo either. Perhaps I'm just too regimented in my
thinking of "sysadmin has root password". I personally like the obvious
distinction of ROOT and USER. Letting users have root access is not a concept
I like, even if it is well-controlled.

Tim B.

--
Tim Brocklehurst Marine Design