Re: [Hampshire] DVD ripping

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] DVD ripping

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57cfd100.hantslug.org.uk.13466': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Mar 4 13:57:33 2007 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 2099B64CBF15490B
On Sun, Mar 04, 2007 at 01:34:44PM +0000, Samuel Penn wrote:
> So far, as far as I'm aware, nobody has ever been sued just for ripping
> their own CDs to a different format for their own use.

I can't see how it could ever happen really, given that the first
thing you would probably do as defendant is read out the PM's
statement of intent to make an exception in law, and ask the court
to throw the case out as a waste of time.

Anyway Rob can you not think of a more interesting way to break the
law of the land on a regular basis? Speeding? Parking in a
disabled bay? Taping the radio? Noise pollution? Your favourite
drinking establishment selling you one a bit later than they should?
:)

Cheers,
Andy