Re: [Hampshire] Your Set Up

Author: Vic
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Your Set Up

Eclipse. http://www.eclipse.net.uk/

> I'm currently on PlusNet, and have been pretty unhappy with them for some
> time.

I was on PlusNet for some time. I had several problems with them. The only
way I managed to get any response from them was to take them to the Small
Claims Court.

> Top of my current list is UK Free Software Network[1].

I looked at them - nice idea, but I don't like the idea of having charges
slapped on me if I bust a traffic limit...

Eclipse give me 30GB a month during peak hours, and as much as I want
off-peak - but (and this is the important bit), if I go over that 30GB,
nothing happens unless I do it two months running, and even then, I just
get shunted to a more congested pipe for a month. So my charges are fixed,
and I only get service degradation if I use lots of traffic earl evening.

Vic.