Re: [Hampshire] Southampton Python User Group

Author: Andy Ransom
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Southampton Python User Group

On Tue, 5 Jul 2016, Thomas Kluyver via Hampshire wrote:

> Thanks Roger; I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I hope to see you at future
> events.
>
> Do you think I should continue to notify this list about our Python
> meetings, or would that be off topic?

Hi Thomas,

Sorry I didn't reply to your original posting, please do continue to post
meeting announcements, Python is perfectly on topic for this list and it
is always good to know what events are happening locally.

I could not attend the meeting last night, but I'll see if I can make some
of the future events.

         Andy
--
    Andrew Ransom <andy@???>