Re: [Hampshire] Southampton Python User Group

Author: Chris Edsall
To: Thomas Kluyver, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Southampton Python User Group
Hi,

While the question wasn't addressed to me, I'll chip in: from my
perspective, yes, please do continue to Cc: the announcements to this
list. This was the only place I heard about it. I too went along, and as
a somewhat experienced python user still got several useful things out
of it (let alone the free pain au chocolat!)

I guess someone could argue that a Linux list would get overrun by
cross platform language user groups like (for e.g.) perl, ruby and
javascript, but I think the volume is low enough and the relevance high
enough to cope.

Cheers,
Chris Edsall