Re: [Hampshire] Bluetooth repeater over ethernet?

Author: James Courtier-Dutton
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List, rogermunford
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Bluetooth repeater over ethernet?
Hi.

Bluetooth has quality of service constraints that would probably break down
over longer distances, or when sent down ethernet. That is probably why you
cannot find bluetooth extenders.
The trick would be to try and extend the cable before it becomes bluetooth.
I.e. long cable -> bluetooth
Instead of bluetooth -> long cable -> bluetooth
On 12 May 2016 10:27, "Roger Munford via Hampshire" <