[Hampshire] Bluetooth repeater over ethernet?

Author: Roger Munford
To: Hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Bluetooth repeater over ethernet?
I have been looking for something that I assumed would exist but appears
not to.

A farmer friend has a solar array some distance from the house. The
inverter is housed in a steel shipping container. As part of a more
complex setup there is a controller which senses when there is excess
power being generated and will reduce the generation. A function of the
controller is the ability to switch on loads via a bluetooth signal. The
loads are a socket adapters equipped with bluetooth. The adapters are
intelligent and can tell the controller how much power is being used.
This is great it everything is within bluetooth range but in this case
it is not. Ethernet is available however.

I had hoped that there would be a pair of devices that could simply
repeat the bluetooth signal across ethernet. Has anybody heard of such a
device?

Thanks

Roger