Re: [Hampshire] Village History Website

Top Page
Author: Brad Rogers
To: Hampshire LUG List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Village History Website

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x58473100.hantslug.org.uk.5556': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Tue May 3 17:24:30 2016 BST
gpg: using RSA key 0F3EE001F02A3E20
On Tue, 3 May 2016 16:56:16 +0100
Chris Dennis via Hampshire <hampshire@???> wrote:

Hello Chris,

>guessing that there is a fairly small audience for this sort of local
>interest stuff).

You might be surprised - Family historians/genealogists *love* this type
of thing as it helps them to add context to what might otherwise be a
rather 'dry' read.

Sure, it's never going to beat youtube, but that's not the point.

--
 Regards  _
I hope I live to relive the days gone by