Re: [Hampshire] New Forest Solar

Author: Gordon Scott
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] New Forest Solar
Hi Roger,

What I've written is not about any specific project, and I agree with
you entirely on just about everything. I know too little about the
project(s) in which you have an interest to be able to comment in
detail. I do think it's tragic that we're increasingly wasting good land
rather than double-using the concrete we've already put down.

I haven't yet seen Hugh F-W's programmer, I hope to. I've been arguing
similarly for years, but don't have the influence.

I definitely shall _not_ get started on supermarkets, packaging and
related waste!

I wrote a lot about eco-homes, population, waste, antibiotics and other
stuff.

All very off-topic, so I deleted it. It made for a very scary ready,
too. :-(

Gordon.
--
/But for the sake of some little mouthful of flesh
we deprive a soul of the sun and light,