Re: [Hampshire] Dead server

Author: Neil Stone
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Dead server
The fact that it can be reproduced by a soft reboot and it's always the
same memory address suggests this is far from intermittent (though it
depends on your specific meaning). If swapping the ram shows the same
addresses failing it's likely to be motherboard, if the addresses change
its going to be following the failed stick.