Re: [Hampshire] Alternatives to TrueCrypt?

Author: john
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Alternatives to TrueCrypt?
Hi

Truecrypt will not protect from NSA because certain parts of the disk
encryption will always be known. Ie some disk fat and partition
information.

Overwriting the disk FAT and partition area with another encryption
algorithm should protect from this problem.

other than this problem there was as far as I understood nothing else
that needed to be done to improve Truecrypt for linux.

John Eayrs