[Hampshire] Python GUI

Author: Gordon Scott
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Python GUI
Hi Guys,

Can anyone suggest a sensible+working GUI-Builder, etc., for use with
Python?

Preferably, but not necessarily, one that also works with Ruby and/or
Tcl.

I now have prototype GUI interfaces attempts built with five different
builders, not one of which runs because of some apparently
insurmountable bug or missing package/option.

FWIW, my most complete prototype was built with Glade-3, but I seem not
to have a python GUI package that runs with GTK3.

I'd prefer to use Python for this as there are a couple or three
appropriate and fairly stable packages that I would like to use, and
I'll also be interfacing with some other Python stuff.

Gordon.