[Hampshire] HantsLUG / Southampton Makerspace

Author: Benjie Gillam
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] HantsLUG / Southampton Makerspace
Hello,

I realise from the website HantsLUG hasn't met for a fair while - and we've
offered before when we were much smaller - but I just wanted to let you
know that now So Make It have moved into a larger space (~1200 sqft) you're
still welcome to meet there (no cost, though donations are welcome!).

The new space is really quite large compared to our older space, hopefully
some photos from our grand opening yesterday give a good impression of the
size:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.588087417988342.1073741853.269112773219143&type=3
(You don't need a Facebook account to view this link.)

I'm afraid I'm overwhelmed with email these days so I'm not following the
mailing list like I used to - please feel free to contact me off-list if I
seem to have missed a response!

Cheers,

Benjie.