Re: [Hampshire] Email services

Author: Roger Munford
To: Hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Email services
Thanks for your suggestions. I looked at Mailchimp but I was a bit
daunted about how I could make it work with the existing application. I
was looking for an alternative smtp mail server and fortunately found
Mandrill which is a part of Mailchimp. After a quick registration, I had
the server details and could start sending some test emails. It looks
like it is OK for the client as well.

Amazingly they give you 12000 a month for free which is more than enough.

Thanks again

Roger