[Hampshire] Email services

Author: Roger Munford
To: Hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Email services
I have a client who has a food home delivery service and I provided him
with a function for mass emailing of customers so that he can let people
know that turkeys must be ordered by a certain date and their delivery
day will be changed for Christmas week, that sort of thing.
However his ISP will not allow mass emailing of this sort so we need an
alternative solution before Christmas. Can anybody suggest an ISP who
would allow this? It seems a bit business unfriendly and I cannot
imagine that this is now standard behaviour.

Thanks

Roger