Re: [Hampshire] Freeview DVB Tuners

Author: Leo
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Freeview DVB Tuners

On 03/11/14 00:38, Steve Miller wrote:
> [...]

Thanks for those recommendations. My search skills are failing me when
trying to find the TBS620 though. I already have an SD tuner, so now I'm
thinking, rather than upgrade the whole thing, go for the 290e for the
ability to record an HD channel and hang on to my existing tuner for the
SD stuff.

Leo