[Hampshire] Linux Systems Administrator, Surrey

Author: James Bensley
To: General Linux/Unix community List, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
New-Topics: [Hampshire] Linux Systems Administrators, Southampton
Subject: [Hampshire] Linux Systems Administrator, Surrey
For those of you not on the Linux job mailing list I have just sent
out the below:

Hi All,

We (Updata Infrastructure Ltd) are hiring for what is essentially a
Linux Sys Ad but we're looking for some innovation too! We have many
systems and we're deploying many more; we're building a new team of
bods of who use innovation to approach daily tasks more tactfully. If
you know how to administer BIND but not how to script -don't apply. If
you know how automate so you don't have to repeat the same tasks daily
- do apply!

I'm not sure if I can send attachments on this list so I have uploaded
the job description here:

http://89.21.235.194/TSG%20-%20Linux%20TSE.pdf

I can answer any questions about the team, company life, local pubs,
or the position, but not regarding the finer details of the employment
contract. Please email me (james.bensley@???) with your
applications or any questions you have about the role or company.

I know there is no salary range on that job description which everyone
loves to complain about. I didn't write it but it’s obviously going to
depending on the candidate - bottom line is if you have the skills
you'll be paid for them!

Cheers,
James.