Re: [Hampshire] [Surrey] Raspberry Pi and Solar Chargers

Author: Simon Whitehead
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [Surrey] Raspberry Pi and Solar Chargers

What about a rechargeable battery pack?

I thought about a Pi in a birdhouse, and cables were going to be a problem,
but I did find a 4AA battery pack could work

http://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=57868

kind regards
Simon

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 16:11:40 +0400
From: linux@???
To: hampshire@???     <hampshire@???>
Cc: surrey@???     <surrey@???>
Subject: [Hampshire] Raspberry Pi and Solar Chargers

Hi All
I have recently set up one of my raspberry pis and a cheap webcam to film
some flowers growing on my window sill however going to plug them in last
night I realised the nearest plug socket is miles away.
It isn't feasible to move the flowers so thought I would take a look at
solar methods and thought it best to ask you all in case any of you had any
experience with it or thoughts.
Any help would be great
David
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...