Re: [Hampshire] Portsmouth LUG meeting yesterday

Author: Lisi
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Portsmouth LUG meeting yesterday
On Sunday 20 April 2014 15:30:39 Neil Stone wrote:
> On 04/20/14 13:49, Lisi wrote:
> > We were glad to welcome some of you to our meeting yesterday.
> > You were a great addition to our number. Thank you for coming.
> > :-)
> >
> > We hope it see even more of you next time. :-) More details of
> > meeting later.
> >
> > Lisi
>
> It was good to put some faces to names :-)
>
> If we could have a little list of things people want talks about,
> I'll pick one I'm good at and run with it...

\o/

List will be compiled! Anyone else reading this who is thinking of
coming (again?) do let me know of any talks you would particularly
like and I'll try to add them to those we have.

Any more offers of talks?

> no beer needed (but
> perhaps a coffee if it's not going to cause any issues with the
> staff).

No, that has ostensibly been sorted. It shouldn't have happened, and
certainly shouldn't happen again. It wouldn't anyhow be an issue if
you were bought an official coffee, because I buy official coffees
and I am a member. :-)

Lisi