[Hampshire] REMINDER!: Portsmouth LUG meeting tomorrow from …

Author: Lisi
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] REMINDER!: Portsmouth LUG meeting tomorrow from 13:00 - 17:30
You are all warmly invited as usual. Mass takeover welcome. ;-)

We are meeting tomorrow, Easter Saturday, from
13:00 to 17:30, in the Broadoaks Social Club.
http://www.broadoaksocialclub.net/where.html

Rumour has it that the Easter Bunny will be visiting/have visited.
But it would be great if someone, or even better some people, could
bring a problem that needs solving. It is, after all, a bring-a-box
meeting. ;-)

Any volunteers for talks?? There is free beer in it!

For newcomers:
There is plenty of parking just opposite the club, and Hilsea railway
station is immediately adjacent.

The door to the club will probably be locked. If so, you will need to
ring the buzzer and ask for the Linux meeting. Go up the stairs and
through the bar to the door at the back left corner of the bar.

I shall aim to be there not later than 12:30.

And yes, I do copy and paste. ;-) If your typing were as bad as mine,
you would too. ;-) The invitation is still warm and hearfelt. ;-)

Lisi