[Hampshire] Python/Linux Job in London

Author: Dr A. J. Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Python/Linux Job in London
Hi,

The firm a friend works for is looking for developers with a background in
Python on Linux platforms. My friend is a good bloke but I can't comment on
his employer as I don't know anything about them. They are London based so
it's a sensible time based commute from Hampshire that may appeal to some on
this list.

Their "recruiting" page can be found here:

http://discovery.bmc.com/jobs/

It's better that you are a good developer rather than a Python expert at the
moment, so it may be worth applying for if you want to try Python for a
change.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
    -- Albert Einstein