Re: [Hampshire] Suggested Distro for an original Acer Aspire…

Author: Peter B.
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Suggested Distro for an original Acer Aspire one?
I think when I was playing with them there was something called Linpus for
it

A very lite Linux. There was an extremely mall hard drive in there at the
time and very little RAM going around.

Super lite OS. Check em out here:

http://www.linpus.com/

Hope this helps - (I am in no way affiliated to them blah blah - just
trying to help)