[Hampshire] Portsmouth Linux Users Group on Saturday 21st De…

Author: Lisi
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Portsmouth Linux Users Group on Saturday 21st December
The December meeting of Portsmouth Linux User Group will be on
Saturday 21st December from 13:00 to 17:30 at Broadoaks Social Club.
http://www.broadoaksocialclub.net/where.html

You are all warmly invited. It promises to be an interesting meeting!
Peter Collins will be talking on his use of a Raspberry Pi as a timed
release camera, for which he has built a box that looks like CCTV.
It will be there for us to look at. He will also be showing us how
very easy it is to crack WEP.

I said that I would bring some mince pies if I remember. No
promises, mind! Tea, coffee and cold drinks are available at the bar.
Alcohol can only be bought by Club members, but four of us are
members, and I am expecting at least three of the four of us to be
there. Temporary membership is available for £1.00.

For newcomers:
There is plenty of parking just opposite the club, and Hilsea railway
station is immediately adjacent.

The door to the club will probably be shut. You will need to ring
the buzzer and ask for the Linux meeting. Go up the stairs and
through the bar to the door at the back left corner of the bar.

I shall aim to be there not later than 12:30, but may be hampered in
this ambition by the existence or lack of a suitable train..

Lisi