[Hampshire] [ADMIN] upcoming meetings

Author: Tim Brocklehurst
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] upcoming meetings
Good evening,

Just a quick update on the next few meetings. There will not be a meeting or a
meal in December. Nor will there be a meeting in January.

The next meeting will be 1st of February 2014 at QinetiQ Haslar, when Keith
Edmunds will be giving a talk on how he set up Tiger Computing, and using
linux in business.

For the March meeting I'd like to suggest a trip to Bletchly Park on the 1st
of March, in place of our normal meeting. Entry fee is £15, car sharing can be
organised on the list.

For the April meeting we'll try to get hold of the guys from Linux Voice, but
obviously this is not arranged yet.

Cheers,

Tim B.
--