Re: [Hampshire] Debian 7.1 startup problem

Author: Artur Łądka
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Debian 7.1 startup problem
Did you try to wait a bit when boot up process is frozen? About 3 minutes
from start (120 seconds after freeze) - after that kernel will kill
blocking task. I recently found this problem on relatively new hardware and
Debian 7 when IPMI module could not be loaded.

If it will not be this problem I also think it can be PSU issue. Is your
PSU branded or is it cheapest no name?

Also very important is what Ally wrote - when it happens? During POST, when