Re: [Hampshire] Steam

Author: Paul Tansom
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Steam
** Alan Pope <alan@???> [2013-10-07 23:53]:
> On 7 October 2013 23:42, Paul Tansom <paul@???> wrote:
> > ** Alan Pope <alan@???> [2013-10-07 19:51]:
> >> :) I'm popeydc on steam, feel free to add me too :)
> >
> > Wakey, wakey, already done!
>
> That was aimed at everyone else :)

** end quote [Alan Pope]

OK, I could be the one asleep then. I should get to bed, I need to be awake for
Code Club tomorrow. Some of the questions take some thinking about to get on
the right wavelength. I think geek and they don't - yet ;)

I have the same problem with my sons sometimes, they are just on a different
planet. Then there's homework where I have to think through what they might
know - there's no point diving in with algebra if they've not covered that bit
yet (even if it is fun).