[Hampshire] Sky+ box free (no HD)

Top Page
Author: Dr A. J. Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Sky+ box free (no HD)

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56b00100.hantslug.org.uk.11950': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Sep 29 11:23:48 2013 BST
gpg: using RSA key 9CDA8911AF0DB8C8
Hi,

Before I send it to the council tip for WEEE processing I have a Sky+ box for
anyone. I've cracked the case open to extract the hard disk, so the metal
innards are a bit bent in places as it's not assembled with screws, but if
anyone wants it for electrical parts they are more than welcome to it. I
suspect with a few SATA drive it would be functional if you really wanted it -
the boards are intact.

I can probably take it to a meeting, otherwise you'd need to collect from
Overton/Basingstoke.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Windows has detected: "unknown device", and is installing drivers for it.
    -- Microsoft Windows