Re: [Hampshire] [OT]New phone idea

Author: Paul Stimpson
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT]New phone idea
Hi,

I really don't blame them for not going for it. If I was them, I probably wouldn't either. It sounds like a support nightmare. Unknown and variable hardware. They know they will get the blame off some new block you bought doesn't work or if a update kills it. Also, they have to find room in the flash for all these new drivers.

Bests,
Paul.