Re: [Hampshire] Anyone using their Raspberry Pi as a "carput…

Author: Ally Biggs
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Anyone using their Raspberry Pi as a "carputer"?
Paul thanks for the heads up. The AMD fusion sounds like a nice bit of kit I'm looking at putting together a open Elec box as a future project case wise I am after something small what kind of pricing would a project like this set me back? Any recommended components for such a build? The only part I currently have is a 2 terabyte hard disk.

Sent from my iPhone