Re: [Hampshire] How to get your foot in the door?

Author: Ally Biggs
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] How to get your foot in the door?
Hi thanks for the information. I'm not much of a programmer although I have started teaching myself BASH scripting and python trying to get to grips with programming concepts was pointed in the direction of Python for its ease of use.

My interest is more in the way of providing Open Source solutions to small business / Charity completely bypassing the Windows side from a server perspective altogether.

My distro of choice is Red Hat have been looking at the RHCSA materials and I feel this is the path I wish to go down.

Maybe I should come along to some meets and get hands on I've been a bit put off though as I'm no guru.

Sent from my iPhone