Re: [Hampshire] Recommendations sought for system upgrade

Author: Peter B.
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Recommendations sought for system upgrade
Cheap case - zoostorm jobby with all parts included except OS

http://www.ebuyer.com/store/Computer/cat/Desktop-PC

Reuse HDDs / SSDs and RAM (Change RAM when mobo gets outdated to that
point). Most drives can be plugged in to most mobos - with the help of
either an adapter cable or a pair of scissors and tape.

http://www.ebuyer.com/search?q=ddr3

Monitor (go with a TV attached via HDMI and monitor via VGA/DVTI)

U could probably reuse your power supply as well add in an extra
cd/dvd/bluray - but alot of cases come with one - and I would b suprised if
u still use that tech anymore.

Hope this helps a bit.

Petyr B

Once done go dload your flavour