Re: [Hampshire] Admin: May Meeting

Author: Imran Chaudhry
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Admin: May Meeting
On 26 April 2013 21:33, Tim Brocklehurst <timb@???> wrote:
> On Friday 19 Apr 2013 22:10:20 Tim Brocklehurst wrote:
>> Our next meeting is at Southampton University on 4th May, starting at 1pm;
>> And we've got a few talks planned:
>
> This week, the Debian team annouced the release date for Wheezy. Excitingly,
> it's the weekend of the 4th/5th! Any ideas for how we can mark this momentous
> occasion?

Sadly I cannot make the meeting otherwise I'd join in the celebrations
for Wheezy.

I'd be curious to know how many of us would be sticking with Gnome 3
in the upgrade or keeping it "Gnome 2-style" with something like MATE.

--
Key fingerprint = EF78 310C C517 9564 9ECA 82F6 68FA E621 17E1 5D16
http://about.me/imranchaudhry