Re: [Hampshire] (OT) NAS and USB3 connections

Author: Jon Wilks
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] (OT) NAS and USB3 connections
I have been using pcbackup to backup 4 desktops ultimately onto an external
USB drive for the past 2 years with no problems. I would admit however that
I would not recommend this for anything more than the trivial backups I
do.I will also add that I have bare metal backups for the hosts I care
about.

Jon