Re: [Hampshire] Filing system for USB back disk?

Author: Simon Whitehead
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Filing system for USB back disk?
The main working difference between ext3 and 4 is file size, ext takes a
massive file, ext3 does not, but there are other googleable differences!

I would agree usb is not the ideal method of transport (USB3 might be okay
but I have no real experience other than for laptop storage), maybe you
might look at a network attached device, I like the netgear nas boxes, I
would NOT recommend any of the older lacie disks.

Kind regards

Simon