Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Friday Fun Question

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Friday Fun Question
On 15/03/13 13:10, Imran Chaudhry wrote:
>> The author in question is a pretty tech-savvy and generally smart guy, hence
>> the question, but I shouldn't have doubted my intuition on that one.
> At a guess, some newish Neal Stephenson novel?
>
> /me currently reading Cryptonomicon on and off.

Correct on the author Imran!

I am reading REAMDE, which is so far proving to be an excellent
thriller, but with 200 pages left to go out of 1000 or so there is time
for it to crash and burn, so I will reserve judgement on it until I have
finished it.

I loved Cryptonomicon, and also quite enjoyed the related Baroque Cycle,
despite it being quite a slog in places.

Sean

--
music, film, comics, books, rants and drivel:

www.funkygibbins.me.uk