Re: [Hampshire] APC UPS advice please

Author: Martin N
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] APC UPS advice please
Hello,

At 19:00 07/03/2013, you wrote:
>On 07/03/13 18:23, Martin N wrote:
>>
>>Is this a black screw in thing?
>>
>>I seem to remember seeing one on an old UPS at a place i worked.
>>
>>There is not one on this unit but i could break it open and have a look.
>

>Most of the units I've come across recently have a small drawer
>built into the IEC socket, like this one
>http://www.sinolec.co.uk/iec-connectors/391-0717-cw.html
>
>Please note that page is a random google, not a recommendation for
>this supplier as I've never used them.

Thanks for that link it was interesting to see.

I have had a look and there is no fuse draw sadly.

This is the old link on amazon for my model:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/APC-Back-UPS-RS-800VA-UPS/dp/B00013MRS4/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1362684739&sr=1-1-catcorr

Sadly no rear view

Martin N

Owner of the bwfc yahoogroup and Co-Moderator of MiniDisc and
amithlonopen yahoo groups.